Well one of the joys of my Fibromyalgia and CFS and all the othe rbits in between, seem to mean that my body clock becomes very out of sync. It would appear that I am evolving from my state of hibernation and now moving from needing to sleep all the time to crashing like a flat battery at 7 or 8pm, and then waking full of awakeness at midnight, and that is it for the night. After a few nights of huffing and puffing from me then the hubby, I thought I may as well make use of the time spent awake. Lucky or unlucky me, the Bobster, my 9yr old son, also gets up at 5 so I only had about 30 minutes on my lonesome. So along with 2 wash loads here are my achievements so far this morning before a class at 10am.
These were done using Pebeo Fantasy Prisme paints and gold glitter medium and leading. The leading took about an hour to do, but was a lot easier than I expected. The Fantasy paint had just been applies at 7:30 in the top picture, the bottom shows it 90 minutes later.
I then went and applied a 2nd coat to one of my kitchen cabinet doors - they are about 30 years old and we need a new kitchen, so i thought chalkboard paint on at least one could be an improvement and useful at the same time. Hopefully the kitchen can limp along a bit longer whilst more important tasks around the house are dealt with.
I may do all the other doors too, but rather than Tim Holtz tissue tape, I now have masking tape!!
Then I found a jam jar and played with some alcohol inks. This is it so far:
Lit
Time to run, have a good day. xx
.jpg)

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment